UVC Sterilization Troffer
- Clinically proven to eliminate 99.9% of all viruses, bacteria, fungi, mold, yeast, algae, amoebas, and other germs and allergens within seconds of 253.7 nm UVC exposure.
- Can easily be programmed and set with remote control.
- A 360° motion sensor deactivates the lamp when it detects movement within 16 feet.
- Contact-free disinfection reduces the chance of human error and cross-contamination.
- Hypoallergenic sanitizing does not leave irritants or toxic chemicals behind.
- Reduces the need to buy and handle corrosive cleaners. (Does not replace soap/water)
This UVC Sterilization Troffer is designed as a permanent way to keep an area safe and germ free. Simply clear the room and set the timer with your remote, then allow it to run a 15-60 minute cycle depending on number of units and ceiling height. If anyone approaches within 16 feet of the fixture during disinfection it temporarily deactivates until motion is no longer detected, then it turns back on to finish the cycle.
Motion Sensor: This activates 20 seconds after the lamp is switched on. When motion is detected within 16 feet the light will turn off, then turn back on after 20 seconds of no motion.