UVC Sterilization Room Sterilizer
- Clinically proven to eliminate 99.9% of all viruses, bacteria, fungi, mold, yeast, algae, amoebas, and other germs and allergens within seconds of 253.7 nm UVC exposure.
- Can be programmed and set via button panel with child safety lock.
- A 360° motion sensor deactivates the lamp when it detects movement within 13 feet.
- Contact-free disinfection reduces the chance of human error and cross-contamination.
- Hypoallergenic sanitizing does not leave irritants or toxic chemicals behind.
- Reduces the need to buy and handle corrosive cleaners. (Does not replace soap/water)
Plug in the device and place it in the center of the room about 40” away from the ground. Make sure the area is clear and estimate the size of the room to determine cycle length.
Motion Sensor: When the device is set there is a delay before the light turns on, which happens 3 seconds after movement is no longer detected. If anyone enters the area during disinfection the light temporarily deactivates until they exit.